No likey no lighty! These Chislehurst and Mottingham ladies will be starring in the latest series of ITV hit Take Me Out
PUBLISHED: 11:44 06 April 2017 | UPDATED: 11:44 06 April 2017
The series returns next week
Master matchmaker Paddy McGuinness is about to help two Bromley women find love in the new series of Take Me Out.
The series puts would-be dates in front of 30 ladies, who can decide whether they want to leave their lights on for love.
Returning on April 15, 29-year-old Cara-Jane from Mottingham and Chislehurst’s Aneeka, 26, will both be looking for Mr Right.
Ahead of the show’s return, here are some facts about the two local ladies.
· The service IT analyst is a big lover of tattoos
· She has Trypophobia - a fear of holes and patterns
· She has a male pug called Archie
· Her Dad helped her apply for Take Me Out
· The debt recovery advisor brushes her teeth four times a day
· One of her favourite things to do is eat ice cubes
· In 2015 she won the award for ‘Best Legs’ at the Afro Model Awards
· Aneeka previously worked in the motor trade which was a job she loved
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Bromley Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.