Have you responded to elections form?

PUBLISHED: 10:35 27 July 2015 | UPDATED: 10:35 27 July 2015

Bromley Civic Centre

Bromley Civic Centre


You need to let council know if details correct

People in Bromley are being reminded to respond to a letter sent out by the council checking who is eligible to vote at their address.

Although it is now each individual’s responsibility – rather than a householder’s – to make sure they are on the electoral roll, Bromley Council still has to check each year that its records are correct.

Every home in the borough should have been sent a household inquiry form to record the details of eligible voters – and you can be fined if you don’t respond.

The form should already list the names of everyone at your address who is eligible to vote. All you need to do is let the council know whether the list is correct by visiting or calling 0800 197 9871.

For more information visit or email

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Bromley Times