May 21 2013 Latest news:
by Michael Adkins, Assistant Editor (content)
Thursday, March 8, 2012
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, here is your chance to make her special day unforgettable by winning an Amida Spa Mum and Me Mother’s Day pampering package!
The Bromley Times, Bexley Times and The Reporter have teamed up with David Lloyd Leisure, the UK’s premier sports, health and leisure group, to offer you a chance to win this fantastic spa day for two at its Amida Spa at Beckenham.
This feel-good treat includes all the ingredients you need for a full day of heavenly relaxation. Start the day by making the most of Amida Spa’s premium wet spa facilities, then tuck into a delicious, light meal before trying out a luxurious, beautifying treatment each: a choice of Aromatherapy Associates Intensive Back & Neck Muscle Release, Essential Rose Facial Express, or an Express Manicure or Express Pedicure.
What’s more, the lucky winner will receive a selection of spa products to take home.
Exclusively available at six selected David Lloyd Leisure clubs, Amida Spas offer the total pampering experience and have regularly received the prestigious Professional Beauty Day Spa of the Year Award. See www.amidaspa.co.uk.
And all entrants will receive 50 per cent OFF luxury Amida Spa one-day access including unlimited use of all wet spa facilities such as hydro spas, steam rooms and aroma rooms.
The closing date for entries is March 22. To take part simply email your full contact details, including name, address, phone number and email address to email@example.com.
The Mum and Me Mother’s Day package (RRP £120) at Amida Spa, Beckenham includes:
Unlimited use of all wet spa and gym facilities; complimentary use of robe, towel and slippers; light meal with refreshment; use of deep relaxation suite; a choice of either: Aromatherapy Associates Intensive Back & Neck Muscle Release 25mins OR Aromatherapy Associates Essential Rose Facial Express 25mins OR Express Manicure OR Express Pedicure 25mins; offer available 12 to 4pm, Monday to Saturday, any time Sunday; appointments must be made by prior arrangement, no gym induction available so previous experience necessary; waive for usage; train at own risk
Amida Spa half-price day access (RRP £49)
Booking essential on 0208 662 6160. Proof of entry required by surrendering your email at club.
Entering the Free Prize Draw
• By sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be entered into our free prize draw. All participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
• Closing date for the free prize draw is March 22 2012.
• The free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter and its associated companies in the David Lloyd Leisure group and their immediate families, existing David Lloyd Leisure members, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. No purchase is necessary for entry to the draw.
• The winner will be asked to co-operate with the promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
• The promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the promoter. There is no prize or cash alternative and no element of the prize is transferable.
• The winner will be the entry drawn at random by an independent person within 7 days after the closing date. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date.
• In the event that the promoter (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact you within a reasonable period of the draw, then the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
• The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter is David Lloyd Leisure. Registered office: The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AX.